lunes, 26 de julio de 2010

The BOBs





The BOBs, which means The Best of Blogs, is a webpage that awards the best blogs registered within some categories. You can visit The BOBs site by clicking HERE. Someday, maybe my Blog can also win some award =).

The three blogs I found more interesting are:

EcoPlaneta - Which is the best voted Blog in the category of Climate Change. Very interesting information and tips on how to preserve our planet. Language: Spanish


Malviviendo - Which is the best voted Blog in the category of VideoBlogs. An entretainment Blog that has a series show available on this site and others like YouTube. Language: Spanish.

Vigie du Web - Which is the best voted Blog in the French language category. A very modern blog that catches up with the last releases in tecnology. Language: French.

With this, I complete the creation of my Blog and the Task #1 for my O&Cs Class.

1 comentario:

  1. Hello Juan,
    I enjoyed visiting all the blogs that you recommend, I find it a very productive exercise to set aside personal interests and leave open the possibility that those who follow you or the readers of your posts, can also enjoy the knowledge exposed by others.
    Of your recommendations my favorite was the fist one. EcoPlaneta, it talks about climate change, a subject we all should care. I will begin using that blog a lot beacuse I am developing a research of green practices among colombian companies. Thanks for the information.

    ResponderEliminar